Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pride & Prejudice

Although I'm guilty of never having read the book, Pride & Prejudice is one of my favourite films of all time. English accents, forbidden love and arguably one of the most best male protagonists of all time - what's not to love? 

When my mom learned that you can visit Pemberley, Mr Darcy's residence in the film (known in real life as Chatsworth House, located in the Peak District) she decided we (as in the females in my family - my dad, like most men, could care less) had to visit it. I even wore a skirt in an attempt to pretend like I was living in 1800 and Mr Darcy was in the next room.

The heartthrob of so many - Mr Darcy


Sculpture room from the movie!

Absolutely stunning sculpture, also in the movie

Chatsworth House



Does it get any more charming?


My best girls


Getting to explore a magnificent estate in the English countryside with my mom and sister made for a wonderfully memorable day, one that I will remember for a long, long time. 

No comments: