Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Deep Blue Sea

I fell in love with diving back in December when I got both my open water and advanced certifications. With my brand new GoPro in hand I couldn't wait to explore Fiji's underwater world. I'd only ever dived in Thailand so I didn't have much to compare with but exploring the crystal clear waters 20 meters below the Yasawa Island's sandy shores was nothing short of magical.





Although I would have been happy diving all day everyday, it's unfortunately not a cheap activity. In an attempt to stick to my budget I did lots of snorkeling as well which, although not quite as thrilling as diving, still allowed me to see various colourful creatures in Fiji's deep blue sea.









P.S. My underwater photography skills are a work in progress... need to practice with my new GoPro!

No comments: