Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pure Bliss: The Korean Spa

Korea is well known for its luxurious spas and saunas so it was high on my list of things to do here.

The Dragon Hill Spa

Approximately $10 CAD gains you admission to a series of pools, each with a different temperature and its own list of healing properties. (One even claimed to promote weight loss; I didn't know you could lose weight by sitting in water but I'll take it!) There was also a wide array of treatments you could get for an additional fee, ranging from about $25 for a body scrub (I opted for this one, it was incredible) to about $300 for a full spa package. On top of all this most spas have a common area where you'll find things like an arcade or a restaurant. There's even a room with mats and pillows where you can sleep! Needless to say I left feeling relaxed and revitalized, not to mention super duper clean! It was a lovely (and affordable) experience that I would highly recommend.

No comments: